• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

Added link

On 1/7/2020 at 11:22 AM, eugenep said:

that's so weird there aren't domestic UK producers of such a magnificent thing

Walmart here in Colorado carries a brand called Naked Noodle.  I notice it's produced in Leeds.  I've had the varieties available to me:

Singapore Curry (best to my tastes)

Thai Sweet Chili (not bad)

Thai Green Curry (also not bad)

Teriyaki (not much flavor)

Chow Mein (not much flavor)

http://symingtons.com/products/new-snack-pots/

I don't have much experience with instant noodles, but I bought ten at the supermarkets today.  Especially looking forward to trying Indomie Mi Goreng Fried Noodle, Nongshim Shin and Shin Black, Nissin RAOH Umami Tonkotsu Flavor & RAOH Soy Sauce Flavor, and Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein.

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

Added link

Walmart here in Colorado carries a brand called Naked Noodle.  I notice it's produced in Leeds.  I've had all the varieties available to me:

http://symingtons.com/products/new-snack-pots/

I don't have much experience with instant noodles, but I bought ten at the supermarkets today.  Especially looking forward to trying Indomie Mi Goreng Fried Noodle, Nongshim Shin and Shin Black, Nissin RAOH Umami Tonkotsu Flavor & RAOH Soy Sauce Flavor, and Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein.

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

Walmart here in Colorado carries a brand called Naked Noodle.  I notice it's produced in Leeds.  I've had all the varieties available to me:

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

I don't have much experience with instant noodles, but I bought ten at the supermarkets today.  Especially looking forward to trying Indomie Mi Goreng Fried Noodle, Nongshim Shin and Shin Black, Nissin RAOH Umami Tonkotsu Flavor & RAOH Soy Sauce Flavor , and Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein.

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

I don't have much experience with instant noodles, but I bought ten at the supermarkets today.  Especially looking forward to trying Indomie Mi Goreng, Nongshim Shin and Shin Black, Nissin RAOH Umami Tonkotsu Flavor & RAOH Soy Sauce Flavor , and Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein.