• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

rent out commercial kitchen

My sister owns a business in the Phoenix area (Ahwatukee) with a commercial kitchen. She'd like to rent it out in their off hours. If you have suggestions beyond Craig's List for how to advertise that opportunity we'd love the input. Cheers!

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness. – Elsa Schiaparelli, 1890-1973, Italian Designer

You might want to try the culinary schools. I know when I was in school and I had a project to do it would have been way easier to get some buddies together and rent a kitchen for a couple of hours rather than try and do it in my tiny appartment. Maybe also talk to someone at a restaurant supply store. They may know of people trying to do recipe testing for yet to open restaurants.