• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Food & Tea Pairing Dinners?

Richard Kilgore

I reported on a Food & Tea Pairing Dinner in Dallas, Texas at Sharon Hage's York Street in collaboration with The Cultured Cup and it's T-Bar Club.

Is anyone doing Food & Tea Pairing Dinners or anything similar in your part of the world?

Last year in Vancouver I did a dessert wine and tea pairing with both beverages paired up with desserts. I'll post the details if there is any interest.

Stephen Bonner

"who needs a wine list when you can get pissed on dessert" Gordon Ramsey Kitchen Nightmares 2005

MY BLOG

Last year in Vancouver I did a dessert wine and tea pairing with both beverages paired up with desserts. I'll post the details if there is any interest.

Stephen Bonner

Please do!