• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

ISO good quality chef's clothing online

aaguirrejr

There are several good places to buy chef's clothing online my favorite is: ChefWear but All Heart Chefs also has a large variety and is slightly cheaper in many cases. I've tried several others but these two have better quality and selection.

Edited by MSRadell (log)

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

My experience with happy chef pants is that they are not made (constructed) as well as chefwear pants. They didn't stand up to the wash after a few months. By contrast, I've got a pair of chefwear baggies that is over 5 years old and is still going strong, despite all the washing. I don't like the traditional check so I go for plain black or a black/white small print. No chili peppers for me :wink: so I look for what's on sale and buy a half dozen or so pairs when I can, which last me quite a while.