• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Setting up a Private Dinner

I'm looking to set up a private meal for some colleagues in May. Middle of the week, 3 course prix fixe menu would be ideal, the big thing is that we need it to be quiet enough that we can enjoy an active conversation.

It's looking like 5-10 people. Any suggestions on restaurants?

Downtown Seattle would be preferred, anything convenient by cab from downtown Seattle acceptable.

Hey Dave,

My name is Dustin and I own Art of the Table. This is my brother's blog but I just wanted to let you know that I specialize in private dinners and themed dinner parties. I have a small, intimate space that seats a max of 22 people and invite you to check out what I'm doing. You can get some info. at www.artofthetable.net. We're a 5 min. cab ride from downtown, very easy to get to. Just wanted to let you know.

Hey Dave,

My name is Dustin and I own Art of the Table.  This is my brother's blog but I just wanted to let you know that I specialize in private dinners and themed dinner parties.  I have a small, intimate space that seats a max of 22 people and invite you to check out what I'm doing.  You can get some info. at www.artofthetable.net.  We're a 5 min. cab ride from downtown, very easy to get to.  Just wanted to let you know.

We have also been to Art of the Table and found it to be great!

Hey Dave,

My name is Dustin and I own Art of the Table.  This is my brother's blog but I just wanted to let you know that I specialize in private dinners and themed dinner parties.  I have a small, intimate space that seats a max of 22 people and invite you to check out what I'm doing.  You can get some info. at www.artofthetable.net.  We're a 5 min. cab ride from downtown, very easy to get to.  Just wanted to let you know.

We have also been to Art of the Table and found it to be great!

Totally second Art of the Table, I've had some really wonderful and fun meals there.

Rocky

• 1 month later...