• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Dining in the 7th

Vine

I had a wonderful meal at l'Agassin about a month ago reported here that I'll retest next week with Colette and report on. Both 35º Ouest and Le Petit Bordelais have had good press but I've not had the opportunity to try them yet. For oldies, all the Christian Constant & Co places are good as well.

John Talbott

blog John Talbott's Paris

In early February, we had wonderful lunches at both Clos des Gourmets and La Cuisine. La Cuisine is also open for both lunch and dinner on Sunday. We had dinner at Violin d'Ingris and lunch at Cafe Constant both of which I would highly recommend

edited for redundancy

Edited by dlc (log)

In early February, we had wonderful lunches at both Clos des Gourmets and La Cuisine.  La Cuisine is also open for both lunch and dinner on Sunday.  We had dinner at Violin d'Ingris and lunch at Cafe Constant both of which I would highly recommend
I'll endorse La Cuisine.

John Talbott

In early February, we had wonderful lunches at both Clos des Gourmets and La Cuisine.  La Cuisine is also open for both lunch and dinner on Sunday.  We had dinner at Violin d'Ingris and lunch at Cafe Constant both of which I would highly recommend
I'll endorse La Cuisine.

John,

Just curious do you not like Clos des Gourmets? I seem to remember you reviewed it favorably a couple of years ago. Maybe it was the other John?

I did indeed, but I haven't been back for several years. It's not their problem, it's mine; too many places, too little time.

Sorry, I'll think about a revisit.

Thanks for your fidelity dlc.

I'll endorse La Cuisine.

John,

Just curious do you not like Clos des Gourmets? I seem to remember you reviewed it favorably a couple of years ago. Maybe it was the other John?

John Talbott