• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sign in to follow this  
tofino

Daniel Boulud Coming to Vancouver

Both Lumiere and DB Bistro Moderne will open on December 1, according to Alexandra Gill in today's Globe and Mail:

Chef Daniel Boulud and David and Manjy Sidoo will be reopening Lumière and launching DB Bistro Moderne Vancouver on Dec. 1. Both restaurants will begin taking reservations that day: Lumière (604-739-8185); DB Bistro Moderne (604-739-7115).

Cheers,

Anne

Both DB and Lumiere opened tonight after a week of freebees for friends and family. Walked by tonight around 5:30 just as they opened and the well coiffed masses started trickling in. The place is looking very sleek. Would have grabbed a drink and a bite at the bar if I wasn't on the way to another engagement.

I have a reso for DB next week so looking forward to it. Not sure but didn't see the DB burger on the evening menu, just at lunch ($29.), that's ok there's a Berkshire Pork Duo with my name on it :wink:

Let's see if we can spot all the critics duking it out for first rite of review!

Sign in to follow this