• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

a treasure of recipes

schneich

while surfing around i found this link. it leads to a dansish pastry website. this page contains .pdfs to all the wolrd pastry forum classnotes back to 2002. a lot of interesting recipes from famous chefs...

here you will find a lot of boiron files to, some of which i have never seen before (table of fruit ganache recipes etc.)

hope you like it

cheers

t.

toertchen toertchen

patissier chocolatier cafe

cologne, germany

WOW! Thanks for posting a link to some really, really useful and fascinating information.

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

I think Christmas just came around again, those sets of course notes look really interesting. This could keep me quiet for ages.

The web site also has some fantastic pictures of the World Chocolate Master pieces. I love the one of the owl.

Many thanks for the links.

help! I can't find the link. any suggestions, thanks    :huh:

Do you mean you can't get to the webpage, of your browser isn't showing the word "this" as a link? Try just clicking on the word "this" in the first sentence, "while surfing around i found this link" and see if it takes you there. If not, the link is: "http://www.konditorforum.dk/opskrifter/worldpastryforum/". And thanks, Torsten, for the link!

Chris Hennes
Director of Operations
chennes@egullet.org

Does anyone remember the link for the recipe for the pastry championships for each teams chocolates/truffles? I remember seeing it a few months back on these forums, but I don't remember the link or what the thread was named.

www.worldchocolatemasters.com

Edited by Kerry Beal (log)