• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Lost Chili Recipe

steakas

Hey guys:

I don't know if this is the correct place for this posting but I'm desperate and looking for a chili recipe. My wife made it about 3 years ago. All I remember was that it had the following characteristics:

1. Pork AND stew beef (I think 1.5 lb of each)

2. Three types of beans

3. Cooked in a slow cooker (crock pot)

This recipe was printed from an online site. I’m certain it had the other chili basic ingredients. I cannot find that recipe anywhere. Can somebody help me?

Thanks, Dave

:D

Hey guys:

I don't know if this is the correct place for this posting but I'm desperate and looking for a chili recipe.  My wife made it about 3 years ago. All I remember was that it had the following characteristics:

2. Three types of beans

This recipe was printed from an online site.  I’m certain it had the other chili basic ingredients.  I cannot find that recipe anywhere.  Can somebody help me?

Thanks, Dave

Would this be it?

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

2. Three types of beans

Dave, not to be glib, but I think about 3 million chile recipes match that description. :)

Chile is like Gumbo or Soon-Du-Boo ... everyone has their own best recipe.

"There's nothing like a pork belly to steady the nerves."

Fergus Henderson

• 1 year later...