• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Boqueria market tour

My husband and I are staying in BCN for 2 months halfway between Boqueria and Santa Catarina markets - we're having a great time shopping and cooking but after 3 weeks we have decided we need to dive deeper into the markets and ingredients but lack the language facility to do so.

Any recommended guides? Or any egullet/foodie BCN residents who could help (for a generous lunch??!!)

Thanks

My husband and I are staying in BCN for 2 months halfway between Boqueria and Santa Catarina markets - we're having a great time shopping and cooking but after 3 weeks we have decided we need to dive deeper into the markets and ingredients but lack the language facility to do so.

Any recommended guides?  Or any egullet/foodie BCN residents who could help (for a generous lunch??!!)

Thanks

I'm usually in our stall in the market most afternoons. PM before your next visit and we'll figure something out.

We''ve opened Pazzta 920, a fresh pasta stall in the Boqueria Market. follow the thread here.

My blog, the Adventures of A Silly Disciple.