• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

DNA

Culatello

it's awhile I've been hearing about this place DNA , the 1st time was last november when a friend came back from toronto from a Jamie Oliver clinic and spoke with Jamie and told him to look out for a friend of his called Derik that will be openinig in old montreal .did some investegating thru people in the biz and found out it was true.I also heard they had 3 soft opening's last week

My ? is has anyone been to this place I hear the food is simple & tasty , Jamie Oliveresc

and the place was designed by Phillippe Starck. it's in the old California Dreams spot

Edited by Culatello (log)

Con il melone si mangia , beve e si lava la facia

My Nonno Vincenzo 1921-1994

I'm craving the perfct Gateau Foret Noire .

While I'm sure he's be flattered to hear that his restaurant interiors are at par with Café Costes, Bruno Braën is the designer of DNA. The Montrealer's palmarès include Le Club Chasse et Pêche, La Porte, Bily Kun and Pullman.

http://www.cabinetbb.com/

DNA's chef is Derek Dammann.

Very nice work by Cabinet B.B love all those places

Con il melone si mangia , beve e si lava la facia

My Nonno Vincenzo 1921-1994

I'm craving the perfct Gateau Foret Noire .

• 2 weeks later...