• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sign in to follow this  
mzrb

Korean Food?

Are there any good Korean restaurants around Montclair that don't require me going to Fort Lee? I promise, one day soon, I will have GPS and get my act in order and get myself to the Fort Lee area, but I keep hoping that there is a Korean restaurant somewhere near Montclair that might help quell my cravings...And if Fort Lee area is my only option, then suggest away. Thanks.

Unfortunately not! You will have to venture to Fort Lee. It's actually pretty good. We tried one on rt.46 (sorry I don't remember the town or name) and it was ok. They close early.

In East Rutherford, there is a place on the north side of Paterson Plank Road just west of Park Avenue.

Kayasan Restaurant

235 Paterson Ave

East Rutherford, NJ 7073

201-933-5067

We eat there fairly often. It's quite good, but still not quite up to Fort Lee standards.

"There's nothing like a pork belly to steady the nerves."

Fergus Henderson

Sign in to follow this