• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Where to get best osso bucco takeout in north jers

hollydebra

I want to get osso bucco for 12 -15 people for this sat night, /we will make the risotto at the house, Anyone know where a fabulous osso bucco is, so we can take it home, I am thinking of asking Cenzino's in Oakland if they would do it for us, bu I dont know how good his osso buco is! Need suggestions!!

Holly

Franklin Lakes

Does Picnic make osso buco? I'd call and ask!

"I'm not eating it...my tongue is just looking at it!" --My then-3.5 year-old niece, who was NOT eating a piece of gum

"Wow--this is a fancy restaurant! They keep bringing us more water and we didn't even ask for it!" --My 5.75 year-old niece, about Bread Bar

"He's jumped the flounder, as you might say."

Curlz,

Why are you recommending this particular caterer?  Are they fabulous?

I haven't been up there (yet), but people I trust say they are, yes!

"I'm not eating it...my tongue is just looking at it!" --My then-3.5 year-old niece, who was NOT eating a piece of gum

"Wow--this is a fancy restaurant! They keep bringing us more water and we didn't even ask for it!" --My 5.75 year-old niece, about Bread Bar

"He's jumped the flounder, as you might say."