• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Ridgewood Resturant Week

RSSILVER

The following is from http://www.ridgewoodchamber.com/

The Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce would like to introduce "Restaurant Week - 2008". From Monday - Thursday, January 28 - January 31, 2008 and Monday - Thursday, February 4 - February 7, 2008 please join the participating restaurants for a prix-fixe menu.

For these eight days, participating restaurants are offering you the chance to experience dining in Ridgewood like never before. Each chef is preparing a tantalizing, 3 course, prix-fixe menu for your dining pleasure. Choose from 3 appetizers, 3 entrees and 3 desserts for the dinner that is just right for you, for only $20.08.

Participating in RESTAURANT WEEK is Blend Restaurant, Café Tulip, Dim Sum Dynasty, GEN Hibachi & Asian Cuisine, It's Greek To Me, LaCambusa, LaPiazza Bistro Italiano, Latour, A French American Grill, Lisa's Turkish Kitchen, Mediterraneo Restaurant, Natalie's Special Café, The Office Bear Bar & Grill, Sushi Sakurabana, Wasabi Restaurant, Wild Ginger, Winberie's, The Wine Seller, Cervino's Wine Cottage, Super Cellars Wines.

Anyone have any experience with these restaurants? Greek to Me and Wild Ginger are chains with locations in Hoboken, so I wouldn't be running to make reservations at either.

Latour is my personal favorite from that list ....will have to tell my daughter she will be all over this one

tracey

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

• 2 weeks later...
The following is from http://www.ridgewoodchamber.com/

The Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce would like to introduce "Restaurant Week - 2008". From Monday - Thursday, January 28 - January 31, 2008 and Monday - Thursday, February 4 - February 7, 2008 please join the participating restaurants for a prix-fixe menu.

For these eight days, participating restaurants are offering you the chance to experience dining in Ridgewood like never before. Each chef is preparing a tantalizing, 3 course, prix-fixe menu for your dining pleasure. Choose from 3 appetizers, 3 entrees and 3 desserts for the dinner that is just right for you, for only $20.08.

Participating in RESTAURANT WEEK is Blend Restaurant, Café Tulip, Dim Sum Dynasty, GEN Hibachi & Asian Cuisine, It's Greek To Me, LaCambusa, LaPiazza Bistro Italiano, Latour, A French American Grill, Lisa's Turkish Kitchen, Mediterraneo Restaurant, Natalie's Special Café, The Office Bear Bar & Grill, Sushi Sakurabana, Wasabi Restaurant, Wild Ginger, Winberie's, The Wine Seller, Cervino's Wine Cottage, Super Cellars Wines.

Anyone have any experience with these restaurants?  Greek to Me and Wild Ginger are chains with locations in Hoboken, so I wouldn't be running to make reservations at either.

Just one more addition - Silver Oak Bistro. For some reason we are not listed on the website but listed in the poster. Because we are all booked for the next 3 days, we have extended the offer till the end of February. It is valid on Sunday to Thursday all day, Fri and Sat from 4 to 6 and 8:30 to close. Not valid on Feb 14th. Thanks Mike :biggrin: