• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Homemade Wasabi Peas.....Recipe ideas

tastykimmie

A quick Google search for "wasabi peas recipe" came up with

All Recipes (Notice that they rehydrate the peas, and then dehydrate them again)

And here's one that's not crunchy: recipe

And one more, for good measure... another recipe

I'm definitely going to have to make a project of this, because I love wasabi peas so much... :biggrin:

Feast then thy heart, for what the heart has had, the hand of no heir shall ever hold.

Stop me before I Google again...

This "recipe" cracked me up. How is the wasabi powder supposed to stick to the peas? If I wanted pure wasabi powder, I'd buy it in the 4lb bags I recently spotted at HMart and eat it with a spoon. :blink:

Feast then thy heart, for what the heart has had, the hand of no heir shall ever hold.

Stop me before I Google again...

This "recipe" cracked me up.  How is the wasabi powder supposed to stick to the peas?  If I wanted pure wasabi powder, I'd buy it in the 4lb bags I recently spotted at HMart and eat it with a spoon.  :blink:

:laugh::shock::laugh::shock::laugh:

"look real nice...............wrapped up twice"