• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Winter Restaurant Week in Tulsa

This caught me by surprise when I read about it. Tulsa is having a Restaurant Week featuring places in the downtown area. It isn't all that much but I consider it a start.

It is good to be a BBQ Judge.  And now it is even gooder to be a Steak Cookoff Association Judge.  Life just got even better.  Woo Hoo!!!

• 7 months later...

I guess this isn't the place to discuss fine dining in Tulsa...

They do have a little, I believe. :) Just don't know where to get good advice.

We'll be there between Christmas and New Years.

I'm just a little concerned that the mix of advice I've found is laden with the "OMG that was great food" because it was better than Applebees...

Do any local Tulsa papers have a good restaurant critic? Any Tulsan with a foodie blog?

Was not impressed with Scott Cherry, in the one review I read of Bluestone. I am always concerned when the review is so generic and positive. It's like he's discussing restaurant details with the owner while he's there dining, when he says, "X (the owner), said...".

Banished from Chowhound; I like it just fine on eGullet!

If you`re not big enough to lose, you`re not big enough to win! Try this jalapeno, son. It ain't hot...