• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The New Gourmet.com

jvalentino

It looks to be a pretty good site - not just a rehash of the magazine. I agree that the best part is the inclusion of episodes of Diary of a Foodie. All of Season One is available there for viewing.

John Sconzo, M.D. aka "docsconz"

"Remember that a very good sardine is always preferable to a not that good lobster."

- Ferran Adria on eGullet 12/16/2004.

Docsconz - Musings on Food and Life

Slow Food Saratoga Region - Co-Founder

Twitter - @docsconz

• 3 weeks later...

I love it - all my food news contained in one spot (like today - male fish in the potomac are growing eggs - probably due to human birth control pills in the water supply - I didn't know!). Lots of interesting info to peruse (yes, while procrastinating work).

Downloaded Diary of a Foodie and watched the first episode on my way to work today (train - not car!) and am convinced I need to make my own butter. Love it!

• 3 weeks later...