• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

40th Birthday - part 2

bp1123

Thanks to all for your suggestions. Unfortunately, most of the places I contacted won't reserve a room on Saturday nights & that is when I want to have the party.

As an option, I'd like to further explore having someone come to the house to cook. Has anyone ever heard of this type of service? Otherwise, any suggestions on great caterers in Northern NJ?

I will suggest the Highlands Gourmet on Ringwood Ave in Wanaque

973-839-9766

They will either drop off or cook there....and can usually help with rentals and other staff also....Monique or Adam

I worked with them for many years at the Saddle River Market

Tracey

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association