• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Visiting with a 4 year old.

Carlson1105

Coming to town in a few weeks with my wife and 4 year old daughter and would like some tips. We are staying at the Fairmount on M st. Saturday night we are going to 2 Amy's, as they are a customer of mine, and Sunday brunch is at the hotel. Looking for some recs for Friday dinner and Saturday lunch. We go pretty much anywhere in Phila. with my daughter, so we don't want themed chains at all. Just some good places that can be fun too.

Previn Inc.

Supplier to Fine Restaurants.

Coming to town in a few weeks with my wife and 4 year old daughter and would like some tips. We are staying at the Fairmount on M st. Saturday night we are going to 2 Amy's, as they are a customer of mine, and Sunday brunch is at the hotel. Looking for some recs for Friday dinner and Saturday lunch. We go pretty much anywhere in Phila. with my daughter, so we don't want themed chains at all. Just some good places that can be fun too.

My kids love Jaleo & Zaytinya, both are reasonably close to the Smithsonian Museums. Brasserie Beck is another favorite. Edited by hjshorter (log)

Heather Johnson

In Good Thyme