• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Corset Cookie Cutter

Bruiser

Looking for a corset shaped cookie that will be about 4-5 inches tall.

Someone recommended a dog bone cutter for this but I find them too narrow in the center for what I need.

If anyone can provide like that would be great. :wub:

Also, for decorating w/ royal icing, should I spend $$ on the special pastry tips or will my cornets suffice?

This is what the bride wants for her shower

Corset cookie

you can try www.coppergifts.com

they have alot of cutters

"Chocolate has no calories....

Chocolate is food for the soul, The soul has no weight, therefore no calories" so said a customer, a lovely southern woman, after consuming chocolate indulgence

SWEET KARMA DESSERTS

www.sweetkarmadesserts.com

550 East Meadow Ave. East meadow, NY 11554

516-794-4478

Brian Fishman

I like the cutters from Copper Gifts because they're sturdy and don't lose shape after years of use.

But there's another place I've bought from that might help. They don't have a corset, but maybe you could modify this nightgown shape to suit:

Kitchen Collectibles Cutter

There's another place called The Copper Cookie Cutter Store that looks good, but I've never ordered from them

If you go to this page at Copper Gifts, you will find that they do custom cookie cutters:

Custom Cookie Cutters

Kitchengifts.com also does custom cutters. I found this swimsuit one that is really close to the corset shape......you just need to cut off the straps......

swimsuit

It looks like that place called Soyelle in France doesn't do an online business....you'd have to email them with your request.......and then probably pay a lot to have them ship it......

Barndt's also does custom cutters....reasonably priced....

Barndt's

Here's a way to make a new shape cookie cutter from an old one (I'm gonna try this myself):

Make your own!

You can even buy a cookie cutter crafting kit from these guys....

Foose Cookie Cutters

That should get you started........ :smile: