• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Silver City Culinary Extravaganza

It took a month of pestering, but I finally got the Thai Lime Shrimp recipe from Chef Mel.

. . .

Made these as an appetizer tonight and they were AWESOME! Going into my keeper file and will be forever known here as "Silver City Shrimp". Thanks very much for sharing.

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

• 4 months later...

QUOTE(gfron1 @ Mar 22 2008, 06:30 PM)

It took a month of pestering, but I finally got the Thai Lime Shrimp recipe from Chef Mel.

I made this at our lake house over the summer...twice. The second time, I added scallops to the mix. Amazing stuff! Thanks for the recipe!