• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bruichladdich 15 y/o Cheateau d'Yquem casks

camdan

Have any of you tasted the Bruchladdich 15 that did time in d'Yquem casks? It sounds like a ridiculous gimmick to me, but one that's really bloody tempting.

I haven't had this, but if it's anything like the Balvenie 21 with Port Wood finish jump all over it.

"A woman once drove me to drink and I never had the decency to thank her" - W.C. Fields

Thanks, The Hopry

http://thehopry.com/

Have any of you tasted the Bruchladdich 15 that did time in d'Yquem casks? It sounds like a ridiculous gimmick to me, but one that's really bloody tempting.

Give me a few days to find it and I'll let you know! Been meaning to stop by and see Murray at The Grill for a while so now I've got an excuse.

dance.gif

Here's the stuff for those interested

921p.jpg

Edited by evo-lution (log)

Evo-lution - Consultancy, Training and Events

Dr. Adam Elmegirab's Bitters - Bitters

The Jerry Thomas Project - Tipplings and musings