• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Lost Brothers Pizza & Catering

Curlz

I was behind this truck on Rt. 80 out in Parsippany yesterday, and just had to find out what they were all about...anyone ever have their pizza? It's certainly an interesting concept!

Their web site has a link to a terrific article from the Bergen Record; the visibility of the article looks bad when it first opens, but if you click on the article text, it enlarges it and it's very clear.

"I'm not eating it...my tongue is just looking at it!" --My then-3.5 year-old niece, who was NOT eating a piece of gum

"Wow--this is a fancy restaurant! They keep bringing us more water and we didn't even ask for it!" --My 5.75 year-old niece, about Bread Bar

"He's jumped the flounder, as you might say."

What an awesome idea! I'd totally order from them if their page only had information on how to do so. :-P

"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside" -Mark Twain

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock 'n roll." -Shigeru Miyamoto, creator of The Legend of Zelda, circa 1990

From what I read in that article, they're currently only doing home delivery in/around Florham Park, which is in Morris County. If you click on the Contact link on their site, though, you'll find phone #s and an email...ask if they'll come out this way! :smile:

"I'm not eating it...my tongue is just looking at it!" --My then-3.5 year-old niece, who was NOT eating a piece of gum

"Wow--this is a fancy restaurant! They keep bringing us more water and we didn't even ask for it!" --My 5.75 year-old niece, about Bread Bar

And I think I'll stick to A Mano. :wink::laugh:

Edited by Curlz (log)