• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry

The Naughti Literati

I just wanted to give the heads up about Kathleen Flinn signing copies of this book tonight at 7, at Borders Columbus Circle.

This is SUCH a good book, I read it two months ago and have been recommending it since. If you are in the area, I definitely say come out and enjoy the event!

The book is about a woman who is "downsized" from her corporate job in Seattle and decides to move to Paris to attend Le Cordon Bleu. I wrote a gushing review of it on Amazon so you can find out more there, and the author blogs on there as well! She says that tonight a sampling of French cheeses will be offered. LOL

I'm on my mobile device so I can't hyperlink, but here is the cover and the link to the book!

24668845.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Sharper-Your-Knife-L...u/dp/0670018228

I'm counting down the hours. :)