• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Denver Personal Chef Recommendation?

I'm looking to hire a personal chef/food delivery service for my grandparents as a Christmas present.

Does anyone have any reasonably affordable (is under $150 even possible?) and tasty recommendations?

I don't live in the area and I'm worried about their eating habits. They aren't able to do much cooking any longer and I'd like to provide them with an alternative to going out.

Thanks!

How about contacting the Denver Johnson & Wales - I'm sure there are students who would be happy to earn some extra money, get some practice and might enjoy their company as well.

Judy Jones aka "moosnsqrl"

Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.

M.F.K. Fisher