• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Atelier

Wilfrid

Has anyone been since Alleghretti took over?

The reason I am asking is Alleghretti is not even mentioned on the current website. Did he leave?

Only pastry chef Hubert and sommelier Altuna are mentioned:

"Pastry Chef Eric Hubert, formerly of Jean-Georges, is known for his imaginative interpretation of multi-national patisserie techniques and his daring combinations of exotic herbs and spices paired with the freshest seasonal produce.

While dining, let Atelier's Master Sommelier, Paul Altuna assist you in selecting the perfect wines to accompany each of your dining selections."

What's up? :blink:

• 1 month later...

The newly cheffed, concepted and named restaurant is set to be in gear by summer. One of NYC's "Celebrity Chefs" will be taking over the space. As of now, much of the FOH management will remain.

I don't want to say more because I'm not positive whether or not the details are classified.

I know about it because I know people involved.

Drink maker, heart taker!