• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Chinese delivery downtown?

waylman

Our office would like to order Chinese food tomorrow. Is there any decent Chinese places that deliver to downtown? I love Chong Qing on Commercial and 12th but I doubt they'll deliver down town. Thanks for any suggestions.

If you like CQ - you may want to check out Won More on Denman which does alot of takeout szechwan business - I would be surprised if they did not deliver given their west end location. Mui Garden does large party trays at their other locations - so I think that their Robson street location should be able to do the same. Further up the the food chain is Shanghai Bistro - I am not sure if they deliver though. If things get desparate - there is always Hon`s

I think that it would be best to stick to spicy Chinese food - I`ve always thought that Cantonese food does not travel well.

Good luck.

Edited by canucklehead (log)

• 2 weeks later...