• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

rare steak in little falls

tommy g

anyone been?

thoughts?

likes/dislikes

thanks in advance...

(heard that south city grille is opening a steak house too called PRIME where bellisimos is now)

Another newcomer? Never heard of it.. Website.. I'll wait until I hear something exciting

you'll be waiting for a long time (unless you count those who don't put much thought into steak).

It's around the corner from my office. I guess I should give it a shot sometime. I'm really looking forward to South City Grill's steakhouse.

"It's better to burn out than to fade away"-Neil Young

"I think I hear a dingo eating your baby"-Bart Simpson

• 8 months later...

I went for lunch many months ago. I don't know if it was the bass fishing on tv, my overcooked burger made from low quality meat, or the lamest martini I've ever had, but I won't be back...Go to Prime right around the corner. It's lightyears better...Actually, McDonalds is better too...

Yeah, that's a big thumbs down

"It's better to burn out than to fade away"-Neil Young

"I think I hear a dingo eating your baby"-Bart Simpson