• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Monday Night in Chicago

tammylc

Looking for suggestions for a good place to go for a Monday night dinner downtown? I'm looking for a nice and fun meal out, not great ethnic eats this time. Looking quickly through OpenTable, I see Naha, Custom House, Green Zebra - who else should I be paying attention to?

Tammy's Tastings

Creating unique food and drink experiences

eGullet Foodblogs #1 and #2
Dinner for 40

I understand that for at least this coming Monday, Alinea will be open. I do not know if that is a one time thing or a new policy.

John Sconzo, M.D. aka "docsconz"

"Remember that a very good sardine is always preferable to a not that good lobster."

- Ferran Adria on eGullet 12/16/2004.

Docsconz - Musings on Food and Life

Slow Food Saratoga Region - Co-Founder

Twitter - @docsconz

You might want to check out this topic (in which you previously posted  :smile:  ):

Best restaurants in Chicago open on Mondays, 2007 edition

I *knew* this topic already existed! I even did a title search for Monday, and it didn't come up. Thanks for the pointer, nsxtasy.

Tammy's Tastings

Creating unique food and drink experiences

eGullet Foodblogs #1 and #2
Dinner for 40

I understand that for at least this coming Monday, Alinea will be open. I do not know if that is a one time thing or a new policy.

A lot of restaurants are open this weekend (sun/mon) to accomodate an incredible group of diners posing as radiologists and their related fields.

Patrick Sheerin