• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Style: Baltimore's 10 new places in "Latin Town"

John Talbott

November's Style had an article on 10 Latino sit-down places and other juice/taco/bakery/etc ones and I've only tried two (Pollo Latino + Santa Ana); thus am interested if others have tried them:

El Trovador, Arcos, Michelle's Cafe, La Guadalupana Tienda y Restaurante, El Taquito Mexicano, La Cazuela, Tortilleria Sinaloa + Latin Palace. Thanks

John Talbott

blog John Talbott's Paris

November's Style had an article on 10 Latino sit-down places and other juice/taco/bakery/etc ones and I've only tried two (Pollo Latino + Santa Ana); thus am interested if others have tried them:

El Trovador, Arcos, Michelle's Cafe, La Guadalupana Tienda y Restaurante, El Taquito Mexicano, La Cazuela, Tortilleria Sinaloa + Latin Palace.  Thanks

I've been to Tortilleria Sinaloa and the food is solidly good with the typical offerings of barbacoa, tongue, carnitas, etc. tacos. Being a tortilla factory, the tortillas have a wonderfully fresh flavor and they all come with salsa, lime wedges, and cilantro on the side. I saw cabrito (goat) on the menu, but they had already sold out by the time I got there.

I'd go back.