• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Latke Crisps

pax

Latke Crisps

Inspired by traditional Jewish foods,

Inspired by traditional Jewish foods,

Thou Shall Snack products are 100% natural, baked, and kosher certified.

Found them in my local icky Super Fresh.

EVEN better than Munchos, and I understand that these 'ud be fightin' words, if I wasn't 100% right. :raz:

“Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!”

Oh Lord.

I fear, that, like the "Mythical Munchos", these might be an East Coast/Midwest/Southeast phenomenum too, and therefore, unatainable to us on the Left Coast.

We miss out on so much out here in the Wild, Wild West.

--Roberta--

"Let's slip out of these wet clothes, and into a dry Martini" - Robert Benchley

Pierogi's eG Foodblog

My *outside* blog, "A Pound Of Yeast"

They seem to be readily available at Whole Foods, for what that's worth...they have all the "healthy" labeling.

I went and bought the whole case at Super Fresh. :shock:

They realy do taste like my potato pancakes, except saltier.

“Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!”

I sell the original flavour. I sampled the sour cream ones but I thought they tasted really artificial (more artificial than the onion flavour).

I like them, but I think they sell because they are relatively healthy, compared to other snack foods. My supplier doesn't have the Zesty Veggie or the Dark Chocolate ones. But I'd love to try the chocolate flavour. "All the warm flavors of traditional babka, laced with just the right amount of organic dark chocolate."