• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Tea accessories

jpr54_

I found a lovely site for tea related items-

notepaper

cards

cookie cutters

www.theteatable. com

I crochet and at present I am making a tea cozy for someone in a

swap-I needed some little extra somethings for the pkg and found this

site.

Joanne

• 2 weeks later...

Another worthwhile source to explore for some unusual serving ware to use for smaller servings is any supplier offering sake related serving vessels. One of my coffee business contacts recently added some very unusual and cool ceramic cups for espresso and machiatto and has been using sake ware for that purpose.

• 1 year later...

Hello-I just thought this was an interesting thread/topic. I have noticed that teahouses/shops often carry tea-related items for sale. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

"As life's pleasures go, food is second only to sex.Except for salami and eggs...Now that's better than sex, but only if the salami is thickly sliced"--Alan King (1927-2004)