• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

nyc chef at disney

billt

i am going to disney next week for the food and wine festival and would like some dining options there. i am not renting a car and just need to eat somewhat well while i am down there. i am not going to be picky just want some solid food. please help

There are menus here:

Disney menus

Are you looking for a buffet or a sit down meal? Inside the parks or at a hotel or downtown disney. If you're looking for something quick and fairly good, there is a good fish and chips place at Downtown Disney. They have both table service and counter service (with outdoor seating, nice for people watching) and a decent selecton of British beers. it's called Ragland Road.

If you are looking for something nicer, try Boma and Jiko. The restaurants at Epcot are overpriced, IMO, although the counter service at Morroco is not too bad.

There is also more info here:

Disney Dining

Edited by akur23 (log)

Ana the Librarian

Twins were born June 14th, 2006!!!!!

I'm also a Disney Trivia fan: DisneyTrivia

I trade books!

Have books to trade? Join PaperBack Swap!

i am going to disney next week for the food and wine festival and would like some dining options there. i am not renting a car and just need to eat somewhat well while i am down there. i am not going to be picky just want some solid food. please help

Flying Fish

California Grill

Jiko

Artist Point

John

"I can't believe a roasted dead animal could look so appealing."--my 10 year old upon seeing Peking Duck for the first time.

Flying Fish

California Grill

Jiko

Artist Point

Check out Dux at the Peabody Hotel (off of International I think...)