• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

New Years Eve Restaurants in Maui w/o Prix Fixe

LoveToEatATL

How nice of you! What part of the island is your boss staying in - that would help

to narrow things down geographically unless they like to drive from one resort area to another. For example, Wailea is not close to Kaanapali or Kapalua, I can't imagine driving around on that night myself. A hui hou!

"You can't miss with a ham 'n' egger......"

Ervin D. Williams 9/1/1921 - 6/8/2004

How nice of you! What part of the island is your boss staying in - that would help

to narrow things down geographically unless they like to drive from one resort area to another. For example, Wailea is not close to Kaanapali or Kapalua, I can't imagine driving around on that night myself. A hui hou!

Good point - I have never been to Maui so I have no concept of how big the Island is.

She is staying at the Four Seasons Maui. And loves Sensei.

thanks!

Patti

Patti Davis

www.anatomyofadinnerparty.com

Then have the FS concierge do a little leg work - have them call around to various restaurants and ask what the plans are for NYE. Come back and write the list of what they find out and then others can give their opinions about the various places to help you with your quest. A hui hou!

"You can't miss with a ham 'n' egger......"

Ervin D. Williams 9/1/1921 - 6/8/2004