• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

winemaking supplies

mrbigjas

hey i got some liquor i gotta bottle up here. anyone know of a local source of 375 ml bottles? does like, home sweet homebrew carry them, or that other homebrewing shop down at front & snyder?

i've found a bunch available on line, but shipping a case of bottles around the country costs half again as much as the bottles do.

hey i got some liquor i gotta bottle up here.  anyone know of a local source of 375 ml bottles?  does like, home sweet homebrew carry them, or that other homebrewing shop down at front & snyder?

i've found a bunch available on line, but shipping a case of bottles around the country costs half again as much as the bottles do.

Ikea's got some nice flip-top bottles. Look to be either 750ml or 1L. About $2/per.

Christopher D. Holst aka "cdh"

Learn to brew beer with my eGCI course

Chris Holst, Attorney-at-Lunch

Or try Crate & Barrel in KofP. I think they have some nice bottles too.

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol