• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Warmdaddy's

Lisa1349

Anyone been? I know it's probably not at the forefront of haute cuisine but I was considering it for the Southern vibe to try to fool us for a minute that we might be back in New Orleans to celebrate the anniversary of our wedding there.

Lisa K

Lavender Sky

"No one wants black olives, sliced 2 years ago, on a sandwich, you savages!" - Jim Norton, referring to the Subway chain.

Haven't been since they moved next to the movies in South Philly.

My quick take on the old location was hit-or-miss food and expensive drinks. That didn't matter if the blues was really cookin'.

Charlie, the Main Line Mummer

We must eat; we should eat well.

Just as you called it, Charlie. One note: the fried chicken that went along with waffles was extraordinary. The blues was great! Brunch $22.45 pp drinks were big and stong.

Lisa K

Lavender Sky

"No one wants black olives, sliced 2 years ago, on a sandwich, you savages!" - Jim Norton, referring to the Subway chain.