• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Baci (Westwood)

ELA

It's just another unspectaular, ubiquitous "red sauce" Italian-American place. 

For a creative, excellent dining experience, go 8 minutes across Old Hook Road eastbound to Harvest Bistro in Closter.

Thanks for the info/heads-up. I was looking for something new, different, etc. in the area -- and I did not think about Harvest Bistro at all. I guess when I think of Westwood, I am not naturally thinking of Closter, although it's not far at all. Then again, geography was always a problem for me, LOL.

Thanks again.

Eric

I don't agree with the generalization of this being a red-sauce establishment, although dishes of that type are available. My wife had a very nice rissotto during our one visit here. We thought service was a bit lacking, however. Agree that Harvest Bistro is a good choice in the area.