• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Florida Food Scene?

TravisVision

I've just recently moved back to Florida after a few years in random places throughout the States and England. My knowledge of the local scene isn't quite what it used to be, so I was wondering if there is any restaurants throughout Florida that are pushing the envelope on cooking or are doing anything new and exciting...

I've just recently moved back to Florida after a few years in random places throughout the States and England. My knowledge of the local scene isn't quite what it used to be, so I was wondering if there is any restaurants throughout Florida that are pushing the envelope on cooking or are doing anything new and exciting...

First of all, welcome to Florida and welcome to the eG Forums! We are glad to have you.

Now, where are you in Florida? We have several members who live in different areas, and who are attracted to different cuisines. What do you like to eat? Florida is so big, and so diverse. Rest assured there is good food everywhere. And, just like anywhere else, there is something new and exciting around every corner.