• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

16 minutes ago, Shelby said:

I know Deb would like it too!  Oh well, more for you :)  That looks AMAZING.  Do you have a meat slicer or did you do that with a knife?

Yes Shelby, I bought a Globe slicer on Craig's list several years ago for $100  and never looked back. I used to roll it in and out of the kitchen on a cart because it weighs a ton, but now it is a permanent fixture there.

HC

IMG_0491.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

2 minutes ago, Shelby said:

I know Deb would like it too!  Oh well, more for you :)  That looks AMAZING.  Do you have a meat slicer or did you do that with a knife?

Yes Shelby, I bought a Globe slicer on Craig's list several years ago for $100  and never looked back. I used to roll it in and out of the kitchen on a cart because it weighs a ton, but now it is a permanent fixture there.

HC