• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bites & Bubbles

A quick Google seems to reveal that this "place" is just the bar at Restaurant Guy Savoy, such that you can order small plates and drinks in the lounge. I could be wrong, however.

I love how Zagat provides no real information, like a location, just an arbitrary phone number.

I was at Savoy a few days ago, on a rather spontaneous trip to Vegas. I arrived about 15 minutes early, so I waited at the Bubble Bar, where I noticed their menu. Franck Savoy told me that they were having some trouble with getting tables in the bar area, so for now they only have low ones. Soon, there will be mostly high cocktail tables with bar stools for having quick bites with champagne.

Edited by Macarons&Mozart (log)

• 2 weeks later...