• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sign in to follow this  
Lesley C

Petrelle

Have reservations for tonite but haven't been able to find any recent reviews. In an attempt to ward off the--might i be better off eating elsewhere, I thought I'd try to gather some intell.

Thanks!

Shira

Paris

lespetitpois.blogspot.com

I have to say that I completely forgot about Petrelle but doing a search brought up several threads including this one by John Talbott.

9 new or rediscovered restaurants

Les Vivres, which is the same owner I believe, was very popular in the press a few years ago.

Please let us know how it was if you go.

www.parisnotebook.wordpress.com

Blame it on my Alzheimers or Jean-Luc André's telling me the resto would never be the same again, but I completely forgot eating there three years ago or my report until Felice found it.

It was really good, but as I say/said, he said it was changing. Indeed the Pudlo says it is now only open for dinner (27 E menu). Let us know how it was.

John Talbott

blog John Talbott's Paris

Sign in to follow this