• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

3 hours ago, gfweb said:

you need one, from what I read

My apartment is second floor.  The downstairs apartment has a cellar.  Consolation:  my apartment has a "den", bar sink, and half bathroom.  No food is stored in the den.  Though glancing about I perceive four liters of La Favorite rhum.  (Most rhum lives in the living room.) 

My stove top griddle is in the dining room.  Though these days I prefer electric.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

1 hour ago, gfweb said:

you need one, from what I read

My apartment is second floor.  The downstairs apartment has a cellar.  Consolation:  my apartment has a "den", bar sink, and half bathroom.  No food is stored in the den.  Though glancing about I perceive four liters of La Favorite rhum.  (Most rhum lives in the living room.) 

My stove top griddle is in the dining room.  Though these days I prefer electric,