• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

AAQuesada

AAQuesada

5 hours ago, paulraphael said:

I have one of the heavy griddles by King Chef (2 burner, 7 gauge). It's huge (covers 2 burners on a big domestic or actual commercial range) and quite heavy. The carbon steel surface is perfect ... durable, seasons easily, and nothing sticks to it. 

I don't remember if mine is the same brand but looks exactly the same and works great, lives on my stove. If that is too heavy maybe try and find something that size and shape would be my recommendation for the OP

244250C9-5B55-4EED-AD61-C743E5E84844.jpeg

AAQuesada

AAQuesada

5 hours ago, paulraphael said:

I have one of the heavy griddles by King Chef (2 burner, 7 gauge). It's huge (covers 2 burners on a big domestic or actual commercial range) and quite heavy. The carbon steel surface is perfect ... durable, seasons easily, and nothing sticks to it. 

I don't remember if mine is the same brand but looks exactly the same and works great, lives on my stove. If that is too heavy maybe try and find something that size and shape would be my recommendation for the OP