• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Salmon Arm/Chase

Veghead

Go to DeMilles Corn/Farm Market in Salmon Arm.

Fresh pie baked on premises. Loads of fruit. They also have a Deli.....and I seem to remember some quality coffee. Certainly not a sit down meal unless you want to sit at a picnic table outside, but they have some quality food.

It is on the #1 Hwy. It would be on your right hand side if you are traveling North/East. It is just as you are driving into Salmon Arm. If you see the Canadian Tire, you have passed it.

I can't go through SA without stopping at DeMilles. I bought a case of Glowhaven peaches two weeks ago...and corn...and the list goes on.

I have NEVER had to queue for an hour there. Never even 15 minutes! But I also don't go on weekends.

I am one of the lucky few that has weekdays off.

I highly doubt there would be an hours worth of people there at breakfast time. :huh: