• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

What is your most requested recipe?

llc45

Reading through the chipotle brisket recipe, what kind of chilli sauce do you recommend? (brand)

I think that we normally get Heinz but it don't think it matters much. Since I have been making it so long, I know I have even used various store brands with little difference in the flavor.

Edited by llc45 (log)

The same thing happened to me, except I never got my recipe back. My neighbor said she gave my curry recipe to her sister because she was too busy to copy it down (for herself nor for her sister), and no amount of begging would ever get it back. I've never been able to duplicate it either....

• 3 months later...

Wanted to bump up this thread for the holidays. Planning on taking the beer cheese dip to a party on Sunday and will probably try the stacked enchilada recipe for another party I'm going to just because they both sound excellant and I have been meaning to make them ever since!

My friends used to ask me for recipes now they don't bother they just ask me to make the same bloody things over and over. The main one is a french chocolate cake that i have had requested for birthday parties at least 6 times and am now getting offered money for it. I refuse to make it anymore, unless of course they are offering me the money..

"Alternatively, marry a good man or woman, have plenty of children, and train them to do it while you drink a glass of wine and grow a moustache." -Moby Pomerance