• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Giada on the Today Show

David Ross

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Giada has provided some wonderful moments in the past on the Today Show.

I will never forget the time she sauteed boneless chicken breasts (full size) for about 6 minutes and served it to Matt Lauer in a sandwich.  He took one bite, said "this isn't cooked", and ran to the end of the serving line spitting up the raw chicken.  Al Roker almost choked he was laughing so hard.

I always assumed that experience helped make Giada's "heaving breasts" so famous.

Tim

speaking of Giada's 'heaving breasts' ..... I hadnt seen her for a while and when i tuned in the other day ....first thing i noticed was that her tiny little chest was now 'heaving breasts' .....

i did a double take..... is this just my mistake? or has anyone else noticed the

'enhancement'?

honestly.... she was nearly flat as a board..... is this something the food network requires now? LOL

speaking of Giada's 'heaving breasts' .....  I hadnt seen her for a while and when i tuned in the other day ....first thing i noticed was that her tiny little chest was now  'heaving breasts' .....

i did a double take..... is this just my mistake?  or has anyone else noticed the

'enhancement'?

honestly.... she was nearly flat as a board.....  is this something the food network requires now? LOL

Isn't she pregnant? That would account for having larger breasts.

speaking of Giada's 'heaving breasts' .....   I hadnt seen her for a while and when i tuned in the other day ....first thing i noticed was that her tiny little chest was now  'heaving breasts' .....

i did a double take..... is this just my mistake?  or has anyone else noticed the

'enhancement'?

honestly.... she was nearly flat as a board.....  is this something the food network requires now? LOL

I think in the past she was just thin. If you see old shows everything about her is thin. In Newer shows her breasts are bigger, but she is rounder all around.

She has mentioned that she doesn't run because of her large breasts and, jokingly, that if you've got them you might as well make the most of it.

speaking of Giada's 'heaving breasts' .....   I hadnt seen her for a while and when i tuned in the other day ....first thing i noticed was that her tiny little chest was now  'heaving breasts' .....

'enhancement'?

I think in the past she was just thin. If you see old shows everything about her is thin. In Newer shows her breasts are bigger, but she is rounder all around.

She has mentioned that she doesn't run because of her large breasts and, jokingly, that if you've got them you might as well make the most of it.

prasantrin is correct. Giada is pregnant.

“Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.”

– From Fox TV’s “Family Guy”

Tim Oliver

Good Lord where have I been? I start the topic and abandon it, not having taken the time to "view" Giada in recent weeks. Now that college football is over for another year, I'll make it a priority to see the next showing of "Easy Italian."