• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Organic/Bio ingredient sources

artisanbaker

To my friends and colleagues:

I have recently signed on to lead the bakery program for an organic grocery store based in Chattanooga, TN called Greenlife Grocery. I am looking to increase my sources of organic bakery ingredients. If any of you have a moment to send any information my way or post it then I would be most appreciative.

Warm regards,

Rob Alexander

roba@greenlifegrocery.com

Edited by artisanbaker (log)

I ran across a sugar company that was organic as soon as I find the info Ill post it. Plus try Dagoba chocolates

"Chocolate has no calories....

Chocolate is food for the soul, The soul has no weight, therefore no calories" so said a customer, a lovely southern woman, after consuming chocolate indulgence

SWEET KARMA DESSERTS

www.sweetkarmadesserts.com

550 East Meadow Ave. East meadow, NY 11554

516-794-4478

Brian Fishman

Dutch Valley Foods has been increasing its line of organic bulk products and currently stocks King Arthur organic flour, Wholesome Foods cane sugar and other bulk products. They deliver to many states in the east and midwest, including Tennessee. Click on "organics" on the home page and you'll see the catalog of organic items. No pricing is given without an account, but you can contact customer service (or send me a PM and I'll check the price for you.)

Ilene

Wholesome foods is the name, thanks

"Chocolate has no calories....

Chocolate is food for the soul, The soul has no weight, therefore no calories" so said a customer, a lovely southern woman, after consuming chocolate indulgence

SWEET KARMA DESSERTS

www.sweetkarmadesserts.com

550 East Meadow Ave. East meadow, NY 11554

516-794-4478

Brian Fishman