• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Magazines devoted to south-east asian cuisine?

I've been looking for food magazines that showcase traditional and modern recipes from Korea, Thailand and Vietnam etc. They don't have to be totally devoted to food, or totally devoted to this type, as long as asian food is a recurring article.

Is there anything out there?

A small nit to pick: Korea is generally considered to be in North-East Asia. It hangs out right next to Japan.

That being said, I'm not sure if I know of any English magazines that focus on this kind of cuisine. Have you tried looking at Australian food magazines? I find they often features dishes with south-east Asian influences.

A small nit to pick: Korea is generally considered to be in North-East Asia. It hangs out right next to Japan.

That being said, I'm not sure if I know of any English magazines that focus on this kind of cuisine. Have you tried looking at Australian food magazines? I find they often features dishes with south-east Asian influences.

I suppose you're right. I was attempting to differentiate it from the continent of Asia that includes the middle east and Russia, India etc. I guess I should have simply said east asian.

I will look into what you suggest. Do you have any particular magazines in mind?