• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Marie Brizard Orange Curacao

I'm looking for the perfect orange curacao and have heard great things about the Brizard product, but I can't find it anywhere. I've seen the triple sec but that's about it. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd very much appreciate it.

Best,

Scott.

99% sure that Warehouse (on Broadway between 8th St and Waverly Pl) has it; their stable of Brizar products (and curacao/triple sec/related orange liqueurs in general) is pretty wide. If not, I believe that LeNells has it, although I easily could be wrong. I'd recommend also checking in the Spirits and Cocktails forum.

Mayur Subbarao, aka "Mayur"

Warehouse has the MB Triple Sec....but no dice as far as the curacao is concerned....it could just be a random thing though their stock seems to change pretty often..

I've gone through a lot of the spirits and cocktails forum and although the product is mentioned on occasion I see no mention of a place to actually buy the stuff : )

Anyway,,,I'll keep checking. I'm heading down to South Carolina on saturday perhaps I can find some down south, lol.

Edited by Scotttos (log)

Warehouse has the MB Triple Sec....but no dice as far as the curacao is concerned....it could just be a random thing though their stock seems to change pretty often..

I've gone through a lot of the spirits and cocktails forum and although the product is mentioned on occasion I see no mention of a place to actually buy the stuff : )

Anyway,,,I'll keep checking.  I'm heading down to South Carolina on saturday perhaps I can find some down south, lol.

Is there a reason you don't want to buy it online? A quick search showed a number of sites that sell it.

I don't mind buying it online at all, but from my limited experience most places do not ship to NY.  I could totally be wrong about that though...

It seems to be here: http://www.winechateau.com/vsku1002713.html and here: http://www.shoppersvineyard.com/mariebriza...acao-32924.html

I didn't try buying either of those, but they both appear to ship to NY. I'm sure you'll overpay, but that's entirely up to you. Shoppers vineyard also seems to be in NJ very close to the city.

I know Pegu Club uses it, so maybe you could talk to them about where you might get it or if they'd let you buy a bottle or something.

Shopper's Vineyard in Clifton, NJ DOES have it..I know because I just bought it. They also have Luxadro Maraschino as well.

It's better to order on the website..if they dont have it in stock they will email you and tell you when they will. You will have to pick it up though.