• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Made in Spain: Jose Andres on PBS

docsconz

I understand that filming has started on Jose Andres' new show to be aired on PBS called Made in Spain. I enjoyed watching Jose's show in Spain when I was there last May. This should be fun. It is going to be filmed at his home.

John Sconzo, M.D. aka "docsconz"

"Remember that a very good sardine is always preferable to a not that good lobster."

- Ferran Adria on eGullet 12/16/2004.

Docsconz - Musings on Food and Life

Slow Food Saratoga Region - Co-Founder

Twitter - @docsconz

I understand that filming has started on Jose Andres' new show to be aired on PBS called Made in Spain. I enjoyed watching Jose's show in Spain when I was there last May. This should be fun. It is going to be filmed at his home.

I'm looking forward to seeing it! Do you have any links to more information? I couldn't find anything on the PBS website.

I'm looking forward to seeing it! Do you have any links to more information? I couldn't find anything on the PBS website.

Sorry, Jeff. No links at this point. I got the info via personal communication. I'm sure that there will be some more forthcoming in the not too distant future though.

John Sconzo, M.D. aka "docsconz"

"Remember that a very good sardine is always preferable to a not that good lobster."

- Ferran Adria on eGullet 12/16/2004.

Docsconz - Musings on Food and Life

Slow Food Saratoga Region - Co-Founder

Twitter - @docsconz

• 5 months later...

www.josemadeinspain.com

"Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam. "